Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
1. The Classic 2.0 Low Rider is our signature brim helmet.
2. Features a vented low profile soft-core EVA liner.
3. Includes: Helmet, bonus water sport fit pad set, sticker sheet, and user manual.
4. Certification: CE EN1385 FOR WATER SPORTS.
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 1/2|
|Inches||20.5" - 21.3"||21.7" - 22.4"||22.8" - 23.6"|
|Centimeters||52cm - 54cm||55cm - 57cm||58cm - 60cm|
HARD CORE Hard EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam designed for high- impact protection.
LOW PROFILE All Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety.
CUSTOM FIT All our helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different ways to make your helmet fit perfectly.
GOGGLE FIT All our helmet shapes are compatible with most goggles, especially Sandbox goggles.
EAR COVERS Our Classic 2.0 Snow and Legend Snow models have an ear cover/neck cozy that offers comfort and warmth when you need it but are also easily removable.
UNDERCOVER VENTING Our Classic 2.0 models have stealth vents which allow air to flow into channels in the liner where heat and moisture is pushed through and exhausted out the rear vents.
TRIP CLIP Our 'industry first' slide on/slide off goggle clip on the Classic 2.0 Snow model now offers 3 positions so you can work around your goggle strap buckle and adjuster. Another 'industry first'!
AUDIO READY The Classic 2.0 Snow ear cover has a built-in audio pocket with multiple inserts to fit most headphone styles, big or small.
This shell and foam combination provides ultimate high-impact protection while still keeping it low profile.
- Shell: ABS shell engineered to work with an EPS foam liner.
- Impact foam: Hard EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam Designed for high-impact protection.
- Models: Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow, Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street.
- Certifications: CE EN 1077B (Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow) CE EN 1078 (Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street) CPSC (Legend Street)