Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
1. The Legend Snow is our skate style inspired helmet
2. Features a low profile hard-core EPS liner.
3. Includes: Helmet with two sets of sizing fit pads, removable goggle clip, removable audio ready ear cover/neck cozy, sticker sheet, and user manual.
4. Certification: CE EN 1077B : 2007 / For alpine skiers and snowboarders.
|Hat Size||6 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7 1/4||7 3/8 - 7 5/8|
|Inches||18.9" - 21.3"||21.7" - 22.8"||23.3" - 24.0"|
|Centimeters||48cm - 54cm||55cm - 58cm||59cm - 61cm|
Hard EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam designed for high- impact protection.
Certification: CE EN 1077:2007 Class B / for alpine skiers and snowboarders.
All Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety.
All our helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different ways to make your helmet fit perfectly.
All our helmet shapes are compatible with most goggles, especially Sandbox goggles.
Our Classic 2.0 Snow and Legend Snow models have an ear cover/neck cozy that offers comfort and warmth when you need it but are also easily removable.
The goggle clip on our Legend Snow model snaps off easily when you don't need it.
The Classic 2.0 Snow ear cover has a built-in audio pocket with multiple inserts to fit most headphone styles, big or small.
BIG GOGGLE BUMPER
Our Big Goggle Bumper is a thicker top pad which can be used to reduce the interior depth of your helmet to allow extra space for oversized goggles.
This shell and foam combination provides ultimate high-impact protection while still keeping it low profile.
- Shell: ABS shell engineered to work with an EPS foam liner.
- Impact foam: Hard EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam Designed for high-impact protection.
- Models: Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow, Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street.
- Certifications: CE EN 1077B (Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow) CE EN 1078 (Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street) CPSC (Legend Street)