Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
1. The Classic 2.0 Low Rider is our signature brim helmet.
2. Features a vented low profile soft-core EVA liner.
3. Water sport fit pads in all Low Rider helmets feature a polyester spandex fabric that is specially formulated to be both durable and quick drying.
4. Water sport ear cover compatible (ear covers sold separately).
3. Includes: Helmet, bonus water sport fit pad set, sticker sheet, and user manual.
4. Certification: CE EN1385 FOR WATER SPORTS.
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 1/2|
|Inches||20.5" - 21.3"||21.7" - 22.4"||22.8" - 23.6"|
|Centimeters||52cm - 54cm||55cm - 57cm||58cm - 60cm|
SOFT CORE Flexible EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) foam designed to protect against multiple low force impacts.
LOW PROFILE All Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety.
CUSTOM FIT All our helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different ways to make your helmet fit perfectly.
UNDERCOVER VENTING Our Classic 2.0 models have stealth vents which allow air to flow into channels in the liner where heat and moisture is pushed through and exhausted out the rear vents.
QUICK DRY The fit pads in all our Low Rider helmets feature a polyester spandex fabric that is specially formulated to be both durable and quick drying.
EAR COVERS Our Low Rider models feature removable water sport ear covers to provide protection for your ears when you need it (sold separately).
This Shell and foam combination provides and ultra low profile fit that promises solid shock absorption and multi-impact protection.
- Shell: ABS shell engineered to work with an EVA foam liner.
- Impact foam: Flexible EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) foam designed to protect against multiple low force impacts.
- Models: Classic 2.0 Low Rider, Legend Low Rider.
- Certifications: CE EN 1385