Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
1. The Legend Snow is our skate style inspired helmet
2. Features a low profile hard-core EPS liner.
3. Includes: Helmet, bonus fit pad set, removable goggle clip, removable audio ready ear cover/neck cozy, sticker sheet, and user manual.
4. Certification: CE EN 1077B : 2007 / FOR ALPINE SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
|Hat Size||6 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7 1/4||7 3/8 - 7 5/8|
|Inches||18.9" - 21.3"||21.7" - 22.8"||23.3" - 24.0"|
|Centimeters||48cm - 54cm||55cm - 58cm||59cm - 61cm|
HARD CORE Hard EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam designed for high- impact protection.
LOW PROFILE All Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety.
CUSTOM FIT All our helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different ways to make your helmet fit perfectly.
GOGGLE FIT All our helmet shapes are compatible with most goggles, especially Sandbox goggles.
EAR COVERS Our Classic 2.0 Snow and Legend Snow models have an ear cover/neck cozy that offers comfort and warmth when you need it but are also easily removable.
GOGGLE CLIP The goggle clip on our Legend Snow model snaps off easily when you don't need it.
FUZZY EARS Plush fabric on select colourways in the Classic 2.0 Snow and Legend Snow models offer extra warmth and comfort.
AUDIO READY The Legend Snow ear cover has a built-in audio pocket with multiple inserts to fit almost all headphone styles, big or small.
This shell and foam combination provides ultimate high-impact protection while still keeping it low profile.
- Shell: ABS shell engineered to work with an EPS foam liner.
- Impact foam: Hard EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam Designed for high-impact protection.
- Models: Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow, Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street.
- Certifications: CE EN 1077B (Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow) CE EN 1078 (Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street) CPSC (Legend Street)